The Production Process And Configuration Budget of a Large-Scale 50,000-100,000t/h Organic Fertilizer Making Plant
In recent years, in order to further protect the ecological environment and reduce air pollution, the use of chicken dung, cow dung, pig dung and other poultry and livestock manure has been promoted to replace chemical fertilizers in organic fertilizers. The establishment of a fertilizer processing plant with organic fertilizer equipment has been rewarded with great returns. So, how much does it cost to run a large-scale organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 50,000 to 100,000 tons?
A complete set of large-scale livestock separation organic fertilizer production lines with an annual output of 50,000-100,000 tons include: forklift feeder, composting turner, vertical crusher, drum screening machine, dynamic batching machine, granulator, rounding machine, dryer, cooler, coating machine, automatic quantitative packaging scale.
First, use a solid-liquid separator to control the moisture content of the animal manure below 85%, then add straw, rice bran, corn flour and other auxiliary materials. After fully mixing with a mixer, shovel it into the fermentation groove with a forklift, and use organic fertilizer to turn it. The materials pile is fully fermented and decomposed; using the conveyor belt between the equipment, it is transported to the grinder for pulverization, and then sent to the organic fertilizer granulator for granulation. The produced particles have high water content and are dried by the dryer before entering the cooler cools the pellets and improves the strength of the pellets. Then it is sent to the drum sieving machine to screen out the unqualified particles, and then carry out the secondary granulation. After the qualified, the packaging machine is used for packaging and the finished product is produced.
- Ground strip pile, use ground turning machine, or put materials in fermentation tank, use trough type turning and throwing machine.
- Evenly sprinkle the organic fertilizer starter, turn the pile and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose, and pick up the weeds and grass seeds.
- Fermentation for 7-12 days, depending on the temperature in different places, how many times is it?No the same.
- Completely fermented and decomposed, out of the pool (the ground type is directly piled up with a forklift).
- Use a grading sieve for coarse and fine screening (the powdered fertilizer that has been screened can be sold directly).
- After crushing the sieved large pieces with afertilizer pulverizer, return to the grading sieve.
- Mix the raw materials, add the quantity of each raw material in strict accordance with the requirements of the technicians, and add various raw materials in the electronic belt scale or batching machine.
- The crushed raw materials enter the aggregate belt conveyor, and then granulate with a granulator.
- It is sent to the animal separation organic fertilizer dryer, which adopts the method of cylindrical edge transfer, flange connection and direct heat transfer, which is suitable for drying the compound fertilizer after granulation.
- Enter the cooler for cooling. The rotary cooler is mainly used to cool the dried compound fertilizer products, and can directly cool the hot granular fertilizer to close to normal temperature.
- Screening is performed again, and the separated large particles are crushed by the large particle crusher, and enter the return belt together with the separated fine powder, and then return to the granulator for granulation.
- The finished product is lifted to the material box on the packaging machinethrough the belt conveyor, and discharged into the scale body according to the set weight for automatic weighing operation, and finally the finished product is packaged and sold.
Each type of production line has its own characteristics. What kind of organic fertilizer is suitable for making what kind of organic fertilizer equipment is needed. For example, the disc and rotating gear production line must be equipped with a drying and cooling machine, and use hot air to dry the organic fertilizer, and then use a cold air exhaust system to cool the organic fertilizer, so that the hardness of the particles will be better. Users can customize the appropriate configuration according to their needs. The organic fertilizer production line has different equipment configurations according to different raw materials. You can also make a suitable plan according to the investment budget. The price of the organic fertilizer production line with different yields is also different. The investment in running a large-scale organic fertilizer production line is not small, but the return on profits is also considerable, and the results of the operation are good, and the cost can be recovered within two years.
Here is the best solution of machine selection for $110,000 organic fertilizer production line. Welcome to our website to get detailed information. https://www.fertilizerplantcost.com/110000-usd-organic-manure-making-machine-price/