How to make the fertilizer without caking?
1. The moisture content and packaging temperature of fertilizer can be reduced by heating the dryer, cooling the dehumidifier and installing air conditioner, so as to make the moisture content of fertilizer lower than 0.6%, prolong the cooling time of fertilizer and reduce the packaging temperature.
2. Adding anti caking agent into the raw material to reduce the physical and chemical reaction between particles.
3. The uniformity of fertilizer particles can be further improved by improving the screening system.
4. Reduce the storage height and pressure of fertilizer.
How does the dealer do it?
1. Reduce the temperature and humidity of the warehouse, put the fertilizer warehouse in a cool and dry place, ensure no water leakage on the roof and no water accumulation on the ground, set fans in the warehouse, and cool and dehumidify if necessary.
2. After a period of time, the fertilizer is often turned, especially the fertilizer with high nutrient content, which is easy to caking after a long time, so we should pay more attention to turning the fertilizer frequently.
3. The fertilizers easy to produce chemical reaction shall be stacked separately to prevent chemical reaction caking.
4. Reduce the height of compost with certain machines, reduce the pressure between particles.
5. Avoid blind ordering, reduce inventory pressure, prevent fertilizer accumulation time is too long caking.
6. Select products from regular manufacturers to prevent uneven granulation and agglomeration.
Now, I would like to introduce the production line of roller granulator to you
Features of production line:
1. The roller granulator has no drying process, normal temperature granulation, one-time molding, less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
2. Compound fertilizer roller extrusion granulator has the advantages of small power, reliable operation, no waste discharge, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced process and low production cost.
3. Roller granulator can be widely used in raw materials, compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical fertilizer, feed, coal granulation. Metallurgical and other raw materials can produce various concentrations and types of compound fertilizers (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.).
4. Roller granulator, especially raw materials such as carbonated soil, ammonium sulfate and compound fertilizer, fills the gap in China and is at the leading level in China. It is a national environmental protection technology promotion project.
More detailed info go to https://organicfertilizerplants.com/