7 Vulnerable Reasons of Organic Fertilizer Equipment
1. Running in wear: This is a common normal wear of organic fertilizer equipment. At the beginning of friction between new friction surfaces, the wear rate is faster. After reaching a certain extent, the actual contact area between friction surfaces increases, the unit pressure decreases correspondingly, and the wear rate also decreases.
2. Bonding wear: when a material of friction surface is too light, contact pressure is too high, lubrication condition is too poor or temperature is too high.
3. Fatigue wear: this occurs more on the friction surface with rolling friction, which is manifested in the crack surface on the friction surface of the parts, resulting in the metal surface falling off. The main reason is that the contact pressure of the surface material exceeds the compressive limit strength due to the compression, elastic extension and cold and hot effect.
4. Corrosion wear: the friction surface is oxidized and deteriorated due to the continuous infiltration of water vapor, chemical gas or oxide. Generally, it is oxidation wear and chemical corrosion wear.
5. Relatively speaking, one of the factors that easily cause the wear of organic fertilizer equipment is dust. Organic fertilizer equipment in operation and discharge, in fact, will produce a certain amount of dust, if not timely cleaning and maintenance, dust will enter into the equipment, such as the various joints, day by day, more and more, the friction of the equipment joints will be greater, and even cause the accumulation of bacteria, thus causing certain corrosion to the equipment, affecting the performance of the equipment. Therefore, we require the staff to check and maintain the equipment while using the organic fertilizer equipment.
6. In the process of organic fertilizer operation, our staff also need to pay attention to the lubrication of the equipment connection. The long-term use of the equipment is a severe test for the equipment lubrication. Once stuck, the friction of the equipment will increase, only high lubrication will provide good power support for the operation of organic fertilizer equipment, and the staff should form a good habit of cleaning and maintaining the equipment regularly.
7. In addition, we need to pay special attention to the motor friction, otherwise it will affect the use effect of organic fertilizer equipment, staff need to pay attention to check the operation of the motor at all times. Especially before the load operation, the circuit of the motor should be checked. If it is damaged, it should be renewed immediately to ensure normal operation.
Welcome to our website to get more information: https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/