The construction scale of equipment configuration of organic composting production line is generally 100000 to 100000 tons per year. Local resources, market capacity and market coverage should be considered comprehensively. The cost of organic composting plants ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands.
The manufacturer of organic composting equipment will design the production line scheme according to the actual situation of customers, such as investigating the characteristics of raw materials, local soil conditions, planting structure, factory site conditions, automation requirements, etc.
The low configuration organic composting production line only needs fermentation equipment, pulverizer, mixer, granulator, screening machine and packaging machine. This is a basic configuration, according to the actual needs and requirements of customers to add equipment. Complete sets of equipment: fermentation equipment, grinder, mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, belt conveyor and other equipment.
Technological process of organic composting of chicken manure
- The first is fermentation and decomposition of raw materials such as livestock manure. The whole fermentation process will destroy the number of harmful bacteria inside. Killing bacteria is also a crucial step in the whole organic composting production line.
- Secondly, organic compost crushing equipment and semi wet material crusher are used to decompose raw materials.
- Matching raw materials is one of the most important processes in organic compost production. The main purpose is to add appropriate auxiliary materials according to a certain proportion to improve the composting quality.
- The preparation is evenly mixed and stirred, and then sent to the composting granulator for granulation, which is also an important aspect of the whole organic composting process.
- After the raw material is dried to obtain high temperature energy, the next step needs low temperature cooling. Since water cannot be used for cooling, a cooler is needed to separate the contact between material and water.
- Screening is to screen unqualified granular compost. The screening device here has the advantage of simple operation.
- Apply qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
- Finished product packaging: package the coated particles, i.e. the finished product, in a ventilated place.