Non-Drying Extrusion Granulation Process and Characteristics of the Double-Roll Extrusion Granulator
The dry-free extrusion granulation process of the pair-roller extrusion granulator has a wide range of applications in powder processing granules. Its characteristic is that it does not need to humidify or heat the material, and it can directly process the particles. It can be used for the processing of organic and inorganic fertilizer particles, and also for the processing of feed particles.
Utilizing the non-drying extrusion granulation process, no waste water or waste gas is discharged outside during the production process, and it will not pollute the environment. The extrusion granulation process is short, the operation is simple, and it is convenient to realize the automatic control of production and improve the production efficiency. There are no special requirements on the properties and particle size distribution of the raw materials, so the source of raw materials is relatively wide.
The five process stages of the production process of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer by roller extrusion granulation
- Add the qualified raw materials into the mixer according to the ratio requirements and mix them evenly.
- It is transported to the disc feeder, and the metallic substance in the material is removed during the transporting process.
- The material in the disc feeder evenly enters the extrusion granulator. The material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers to be squeezed into flakes. The flakes are broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure rollers. Sieving. The materials on the screen continue to be crushed and sieved.
- The semi-finished products are transported to the finished screening machine. The fine particles after screening are returned directly to the disc feeder. The large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc feeder.
- The qualified products after screening are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and storage.
The non-drying pair-roll extrusion granulator has the following characteristics in the production of granules:
- Extrusion granulation does not require heating and humidification of the materials, which saves investment and energy, and can also be adapted to the granulation of ingredients containing heat-sensitive materials, such as ammonium bicarbonate and certain organic fertilizers.
- No waste water or waste gas is discharged outside during the production process, and it will not pollute the environment.
- The extrusion granulation process is short, easy to operate, easy to realize automatic production control, and improve production efficiency.
- There are no special requirements on the properties and particle size distribution of the raw materials, so the source of raw materials is relatively wide.
- The production is more flexible, and the product plan can be changed at any time, which is conducive to the production of special fertilizers in small batches.
- The product has uniform particle size distribution, no segregation or agglomeration.
- The shape of extrusion granulation product is uniform and not round. Usually, if you need a more round product, you need to further shape the particles.
The non-drying extrusion granulation process basically uses a pair-roll extrusion granulator as the main machine of the granulation. FPC has rich experience and good design concepts in the process design of the double-roll extrusion granulator. It has made considerable progress in the upgrading of equipment. Relatively speaking, the granulation rate is high and the return material is low. It is the most popular non-drying extrusion in the market. Pressure granulator process equipment.