Selection And Professional Manufacturer of Small Chicken Manure Dryer
The chicken manure dryer is suitable for large, medium and small chicken farms and areas where the breeding industry is relatively developed. According to the requirements of drying products, different heat sources can be used. Such as: gas producer, direct heating hot blast stove, indirect hot blast stove, heat transfer oil, electric heating, steam, etc. This machine is suitable for chicken manure, duck manure, livestock manure, slaughter scraps, etc. with less than 65% water content. It has a good effect on opening up feed resources, reducing feeding costs, and reducing environmental pollution.
The small chicken manure dryer is mainly composed of a heating source, a feeder, a feeder, a rotary drum, a material crushing device, a discharging machine, an induced draft fan, a discharger and a power distribution cabinet. After the dehydrated wet material is added to the dryer, the material is evenly dispersed in the drum dryer and fully contacted with the hot air under the evenly distributed plate copying device in the drum, which speeds up the heat and mass transfer of the drying. In the drying process, under the action of the inclined board and the hot temperament, the material is discharged to the star-shaped discharge valve in the other section of the dryer to discharge the finished product.
During the use of small chicken manure dryer equipment, it is necessary to do a good job of maintenance. For example, pay attention to the long-term use of the small chicken manure dryer:
- At any time, carefully check whether the joints are firm and whether the parts are in good condition. If abnormal conditions are found, the maintenance personnel should be notified for maintenance in time.
- The hydraulic oil must be kept clean. The hydraulic oil should be replaced once a week when the new machine runs for the first time. When changing the oil, drain the used hydraulic oil in the oil tank and the oil cylinder and clean the oil tank. If you continue to use it, replace it once a month, and then replace it every six months to ensure the normal use of the filter press.
- The maintenance of the hydraulic system of the small chicken manure dryer is mainly the inspection and maintenance of the hydraulic components and the airtightness of each interface.
- Regular inspections should be carried out on the pull plate trolley, sprocket chain, bearing, piston rod and other parts to keep all the matching parts clean and good lubrication performance. The hydraulic filter press has a good user manual to ensure flexible movement. The synchronism and the drape of the chain should be adjusted in time.
- The small chicken manure dryer should always check the sealing surface of the filter plate to ensure that it is smooth and clean; before pressing, the filter cloth should be carefully inspected to ensure that it is free of folds, damage, and slag. It is flat and intact to ensure the filtering effect. At the same time, the filter cloth should be washed frequently to ensure the filter performance of the filter cloth.
- If it is not used for a long time, the filter plate should be cleaned and discharged neatly on the frame of the filter press. The filter cloth is cleaned and dried, the exposed part of the piston rod and the integrated block should be coated with butter.
Click here to get more information about the chicken manure drying machine. https://www.fertilizerplantcost.com/cow-dung-dryer-machine-cost/