Double shaft mixer for npk blending plant
NPK fertilizer production with double shaft mixer is the latest technology product developed by Agricultural Machinery Research Institute based on years of experience in design and production of organic fertilizer and NPK compound fertilizer manufacturing process and equipment, which has obtained the national practical patent. It is used for granulation of various organic substances after fermentation, breaking through the conventional organic granulation, without drying and crushing the raw materials before granulation. It can directly process cylindrical particles, which can save a lot of energy.
Production characteristics of NPK fertilizer with double shaft mixer
(1) The product particles are cylindrical
(2) The content of organic matter can be as high as 100% and made into pure organic particles
(3) The organic particles embedded with each other and growing up under a certain force are used, and there is no need to add adhesive during granulation.
(4) The product has large particles and can be directly screened after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption
(5) After fermentation, the organic matter does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of raw materials can reach 20% – 40%
(6) 4. The stirring blade is welded with hard steel head, with good wear resistance and long service life.
Working principle of NPK fertilizer production with double shaft mixer:
First, a fixed amount of raw powder flows into the mixing tank through the feed port, and then the water is integrated at a certain temperature.
Secondly, a certain length of shaft is used to mix the raw powder through stirring blades to form a core bulge containing certain moisture.
Third, put the core bulge into the ball plate and stir. The whole mixing is divided into atomization area, mixing area and discharging area.
More details, go to https://www.wastetofertilizer.com/bulk-blending-fertilizer-production-line/