What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to in the Investment of Organic Fertilizer Equipment?
What aspects should be paid attention to in FPC large, medium and small organic fertilizer equipment investment? Analyze the price factors of various types of organic fertilizer equipment. In summary, there are seven basic factors that affect the investment price and production of organic fertilizer.
- Determine the size of the organic fertilizer equipment. For example, how many tons are produced per year, or how many tons are produced per hour, can the price be determined.
- Determining the shape of the particles is what kind of granulator to choose. It is powdery, columnar, oblate or standard round. Commonly used equipment for granulating organic fertilizers are: disc granulator, drum granulator, wet granulator, roller extrusion granulator, flat die granulator, ring film granulator. The selection of the granulator should be decided according to the local fertilizer sales market. The particle shape is different, the process of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different, and the price of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different.
- Determine the configuration level of organic fertilizer equipment. The level of configuration is different, the price of organic fertilizer equipment is different, the amount of labor used is different, and the stable and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment is also different: generally higher configuration, automatic batching device, automatic packing device, automatic quantitative feeding device, water Screen dust removal and so on.
- Determine the type of fertilizer produced. It is compound fertilizer equipment or organic fertilizer equipment. For the same output, organic fertilizer equipment generally takes into account the high water content and the strains are not resistant to high temperatures. The model is generally larger than the compound fertilizer model. There are four types of general organic fertilizers, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, compound microbial fertilizer, and the organic fertilizer equipment is different for different varieties.
- Selection of fermentation turning machine. The general fermentation forms include stack fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, and rotary drum fermentation. The fermentation methods are different, and the fermentation organic fertilizer equipment is also different. Generally, aerobic fermentation with a shallow trough turning machine is used (the advantages of a shallow trough turning machine: conform to the principle of aerobic fermentation, not easy to form anaerobic, fully complete fermentation, and fast fermentation).
- Determine the level of environmental protection requirements. Places with low environmental protection requirements generally choose to reduce dust and reduce the investment in organic fertilizer equipment. Places with high environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy dust removal and ink dust removal, which can meet the air emission quality standards.
- The price of each model varies according to the required degree of automation. The price of equipment with high degree of automation is correspondingly high, but it can save manpower.