What Are the Methods for Making Organic Fertilizer on a Small Organic Fertilizer Production Line?
Detailed production process
Speaking of the small-scale organic fertilizer production line, many people may think that it is the farmer’s homemade organic fertilizer processing method that pollutes the surrounding air and groundwater, but this is not always the case. The reason for this concept is that people’s classification of large, small, and medium-sized organic fertilizer production lines is not clear. According to the general classification standard of organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers. Organic fertilizer production lines with an annual output of less than 20,000 tons are all small-scale organic fertilizer production lines. However, the small-scale organic fertilizer processing technology that pollutes the air and groundwater in the family workshop is only used for small-scale farms or family breeding, and the output is more than 3,000 tons a year. It is caused by no professional rancid treatment and anti-seepage pollution groundwater measures. This will gradually be eliminated. The qualified small-scale organic fertilizer production line covers an annual output of 3,000 tons-an annual output of 20,000 tons, and requires investment in professional organic fertilizer equipment-organic fertilizer turning machines, grinders, granulators, etc. Let’s talk about the production method of this environmentally friendly small-scale organic fertilizer production line.
The small-scale organic fertilizer production line has the characteristics of convenient materials, low cost, fast recovery cost, low energy consumption, good income-generating efficiency, no pollution, and high organic content. It is an ecological fertilizer processing equipment. Create conditions for improving the soil environment, improving the living environment of farmers and soil water pollution.
The process of the environmentally friendly small-scale organic fertilizer production line generally uses tank fermentation or trough fermentation, and the other is advanced biogas production, which is then fermented into organic fertilizer. This is a relatively common advanced technology for organic fertilizer processing in the market.
The advanced process methods of the small-scale organic fertilizer production line are as follows:
- Pile livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge and other fertilizer base materials on a flat ground in a chopped shape. (The trough turning machine directly puts the material into the trough), the pile width is equal to the turning pile width of the equipment, the height is as high as possible, and the length is as long as possible, such as 50 meters, 100 meters, etc., the ground should be flat, cement, The land can be used (as long as it is level and has a certain degree of hardness), 5-6 acres of space is required for every 10,000 tons produced, and the area ofthe trough turning machine will be relatively small).
- Sprinkle the piled up livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge and other fertilizer base materials on the biological fermentation inoculants (this unit provides technology and fermentation inoculants).
- Use a windrow or trough turning machine to mix straw, livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge, (water content should be 50%-70%), fermentation bacteria, etc., and mix, 3- It can deodorize in 5 hours. In 16 hours, the temperature is raised to 50 degrees. When the temperature reaches 55 degrees, the pile will be turned again to increase oxygen. Afterwards, whenever the temperature of the material reaches 55 degrees, it will start to stir, which has the effect of uniform fermentation, oxygenation and cooling. Repeat the latter process until completely decomposed.
- If the moisture content of livestock manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. is too high, you can add organic, relatively dry auxiliary materials that can absorb moisture or use the method of recirculation to put the last dried fertilizer underneath to form a chop. Put the livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc., with a large water content in the middle, so that the water on the top can seep to the bottom before being dumped.
- The general fertilizer process takes 7-10 days. Due to the different climates in different regions, it may take 10-15 days before the material will be completely decomposed, achieving no odor, no germs, eggs, weed seeds, and high humus content. , Increased potassium content, etc. Powdered organic fertilizer is made.
- The powdered organic fertilizer can then be put into storage and sold by crushing, sieving, screening, automatic fertilizer packing machine and other equipment.
If it is to make powdered organic fertilizer, it can be sold on the market after the above-mentioned preliminary process is completed. As a commodity sales, considering the inventory time and fertilizer efficiency maintenance, etc., it needs to be further processed in the above process and processed into granular organic fertilizer.
When processing granular organic fertilizer, the process of the small-scale organic fertilizer production line adds the following process flow to the above description: ① Use the organic fertilizer granulator to process the particles into 3mm-5mm-8mm and other particles; ② Screening by the sieving machine; ③ After screening, the particles that meet the specifications enter the lower-level process, and those that do not meet the requirements are returned to the pulverizer for reprocessing and re-granulation; it should be noted that the first-time granulation rate of FPC organic fertilizer granulator reaches more than 95%; ④ meets the requirements Transfer to the dryer and cooler for drying and cooling; ⑤ In order to maintain fertilizer, the particles need to be coated, which is the coating process of the film coating machine; ⑥ The coated particles are transported to the automatic weighing and packaging machine for packaging; ⑦ Storage.
The above is the current process of organic fertilizer processing that meets environmental protection requirements and meets the organic fertilizer standard, and has undergone a fully decomposed and harmless organic fertilizer processing process. The small organic fertilizer production line has been improved through many years of production practice, with advanced technology, stable production capacity, reliable quality, and excellent equipment performance. It is not only the darling of the domestic market, but also a sweet pastry in the international organic fertilizer production line market.