Take You to Understand the Use Characteristics and Precautions of the Organic Fertilizer Double-Die Granulator
Organic fertilizer double-die granulator is one of the production equipment for producing organic fertilizer at present. It is a fertilizer equipment carefully manufactured by technicians on the basis of advanced existing equipment and after years of improvement. This machine has sophisticated technology and is easy to operate. , and designed a variety of models of different models, which can meet various production and processing needs, so what are the characteristics of the organic fertilizer double-die granulator? What should be paid attention to in the process of use? Today, FPC organic fertilizer granulator manufacturer will take you to find out.
First, the granular material processed by the organic fertilizer double-die granulator has a smooth surface and moderate hardness. During the processing, it can better maintain the internal nutrition of the material. It integrates a feeder, a mixer and a granulator. While feeding evenly, it can also carry out secondary fermentation of the material. The feeder is equipped with a governor, which adjusts the feeding amount according to the dry humidity of the material during production, so that the host is not easy to get stuck. The main machine integrates the ring die and the flat die, which is equivalent to the work of two granulators.
Second, the organic fertilizer double-die granulator has uniform particle composition and neat shape. The pore size of the particle size can be divided into 05, 06, 07, 08, etc., users can flexibly choose according to their own production needs.
Third, the mold, stirring and conveying blades of the double-die granulator are all made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Thereby effectively increasing the output and reducing the loss of equipment.
The following is an introduction to the correct use of the double-die granulator:
- Fill the gearbox with 40# or 50# mechanical oil. If the temperature is low, add 70# or 90# gear oil before starting the machine;
- Install the granulator smoothly, adjust the steering is normal, check whether the screws between the various parts are loose, pay attention to the gap between the pressing spoke and the mold in the season, the gap between the roller and the template is 0.1-0.3 mm, so that the machine It can be used after it is in a no-composite state and starts normally. The starting sequence is: 1, start the granulator; 2, start the feeder; 3, feed and adjust the speed of the feeder.
- When the new double roller press machine is used for the first time, gradually add oily materials. The relay of chicken and duck is repeatedly squeezed to make the die hole lubricated and smooth, and then slowly add the materials to be processed and mixed for processing. If you feel that the resistance of the die hole is relatively large , When the output is low or no material is produced, the template can be repeatedly ground according to the method mentioned above, so that the die hole is lubricated and smooth before processing.
- In the process of material processing, if there are more refined fibers, about 5% of water should be added. If there are more refined fibers in the mixture, the amount of water added can be appropriately reduced. Water will evaporate during the extrusion process. When adding compound fertilizer, attention should be paid to the chemical reaction of the material and the degree of dryness and wetness.
- After the processing is completed, the feeder must be running at no load, and the host material cannot be accumulated. Pay attention to the minimum value of the current before it can be turned off. The correct sequence of shutdown is: stop feeding – close feeder – close granulator.
The above is the introduction of the use characteristics and correct use methods of the double-die granulator. You can refer to it. Only by mastering the scientific use method can ensure the high efficiency of production work and effectively prolong the service life of the equipment.