An Introduction to the Complete Process Flow of An Organic Fertilizer Production Line
The production process of the organic fertilizer production line refers to the process of processing waste resources containing organic matter into commercial organic fertilizers through corresponding equipment through harmless treatment. The detailed process has the following steps:
- Preparation of raw materials before fermentation: all raw materials used for fermentation are processed to a particle size below 1-60mm through crushing equipment, which is convenient for improving the contact surface of the materials during fermentation.
- Fermentation of raw materials: the ratio of raw materials, adjust the water content and the ratio of various raw materials, the adjustment of the raw material ratio should meet the normal range of carbon to nitrogen ratio of about 30:1, and the addition of other auxiliary materials should be combined with local market demand or soil testing The result of adjustment is that the fermented organic fertilizer product has better adaptability.
- Raw material crushing: The fermented raw materials have been fully decomposed, and can be finely crushed using a semi-moisturematerial shredder. The crushed particle size is suitable for the requirements of raw material granulation.
- Raw material mixing: The raw materials after fermentation are combined with market demand. If you need to add other auxiliary materials, you need to use a mixer for full mixing, or some raw materials need to add auxiliary granulation materials to improve the success rate of raw materials granulation.
- Drying and cooling: The granulated material still contains about 30% moisture. Use a dryer to dry its moisture below 15%, and then use a cooler to quickly cool down and shape, improve the strength of the pellet, and facilitate transportation and storage.
- Particle screening: The cooled particles are classified by a drum screening machine. The oversized or undersized particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out and flowed into the next process.
- Finished product coating: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
- Finished product packaging: The film-wrapped particles are the finished products according to the output and labor conditions using automatic packaging machines or manually packed into bags and transported to the finished product warehouse.