My Blog

My WordPress Blog

How Does the Organic Fertilizer Equipment Make Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer?

How Does the Organic Fertilizer Equipment Make Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer?

Pig manure organic fertilizer equipment is a device that uses fresh pig manure as raw material and undergoes a series of processing to produce organic fertilizer fertilizer with good nutritional value. What equipment does the pig manure organic fertilizer equipment include?

Including windrow composting turner machines (also called stack turning machines, fermentation turning stackers), horizontal mixers, disc granulators, dryers, rotary coolers, drum screening machines, coating machines, and automatic packaging machines. Pig manure organic fertilizer equipment process introduction:

Process for Making Powdery Organic Fertilizer from pig Manure

  • The ratio of raw materials per ton: 500 kg of pig manure + 300 kg of auxiliary materials + 200 kg of bacterial residue + 100 g of RW bacterial agent. (The above pig manure can be replaced by other livestock manure)
  • Strip stack: According to the above raw material ratio, the strip stack can be carried out according to the needs. The length of the strip stack is not limited, the width is 4 meters, and the height is 2 meters. When stacking, the materials need to be evenly stacked layer by layer.
Large Scale Compost Turner

Large Scale Compost Turner for pig manure disposal

  • Add inoculants: expand the volume of the dregs for biological inoculants in a ratio of 1:5, mix them evenly, and sprinkle them on the surface of the piles according to the number of piles.
  • Stirring and fermentation: Stir the pile evenly with a mixer. After the temperature rises above 60 degrees, turn the pile every 4-5 days. After 15 days of fermentation at 60 degrees, put the pile away.
  • Screening and processing: After fermentation according to the above steps, it will become pure organic fertilizer after screeningand deep processing.
  • Granulation: granulate the fermented pure organic fertilizer. According to different raw materials, select the granulator, disc granulator, extrusion granulator, extrusion and throwing ball integration, etc.
  • Drying, cooling and packaging; the moisture content of the freshly manufactured granules is relatively large, and the moisture needs to be dried to below 20% of the organic fertilizer standard. The dried granular organic fertilizer is directly packaged after being cooled by a cooler.

Pig Manure Granulation Machine

The advantages of pig manure organic fertilizer:

  • Pig manure organic fertilizer does not contain any chemical ingredients. Due to poor digestibility of pigs, only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the manure, so that the dried product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium,organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
  • The main substance in the pig manure organic fertilizer is organic matter, and the pig manure organic fertilizer increases the organic matter content in the soil. Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, mature the soil, and increase the fertility of the soil.
  • Pig manure organic fertilizer can also make the microorganisms in the soil multiply, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as , ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, etc. Pig manure organic fertilizer contains various active enzymes secreted by the digestive tract of animals and various enzymes produced by microorganisms. After these substances are applied to the soil, the enzyme activity of the soil can be greatly improved.
  • Pig manure organic fertilizer not only improves the soil environment, the living environment, and reduces pollution, but also after the organic fertilizer is applied to the soil, the ecological environment resources can be recycled.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *