What aspects should be paid attention to when investing in large, medium and small organic fertilizer equipment of FPC company? Analyze the price factors of various types of organic fertilizer equipment. In summary, there are seven basic factors that affect the investment price and production of organic fertilizer.
- Determine the size of the organic fertilizer equipment: For example, how many tons of organic fertilizer can be produced per year, or how many tons can be produced per hour, can the price be determined.
- To determine the shape of the particles is to choose what kind of granulator: powder, column, oblate or standard round. Commonly used equipment for granulating organic fertilizers are: disc pelletizers, drum pelletizer, wet granulator, roller extrusion pelletizer, flat die pelletizer, ring film granulator. The selection of the granulator should be decided according to the local fertilizer sales market. The particle shape is different, the process of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different, and the price of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different.
- Determine the configuration level of the organic fertilizer equipment: the configuration level is different, the price of the organic fertilizer equipment is different, the amount of labor used is different, and the stable and high yield of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different: the general configuration is high, the automatic batching device, automatic packaging device, automatic quantitative feeding device, water curtain dust removal, etc.
- Determine the type of fertilizer produced. It is compound fertilizer equipment or organic fertilizer equipment. For the same output, organic fertilizer equipment generally takes into account the high water content and the strains are not resistant to high temperatures. The model is generally larger than the compound fertilizer model. There are four types of general organic fertilizers, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, compound microbial fertilizer, and the organic fertilizer equipment is different for different varieties.
- The selection of fermentation turning machine type: The general fermentation forms include stack fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, and rotary drum fermentation. The fermentation method is different, and the fermentation organic fertilizer equipment is also different. Generally, aerobic fermentation with a shallow trough turning machine is used (the advantages of a shallow trough turning machine: conform to the principle of aerobic fermentation, not easy to form anaerobic, fully complete fermentation, and fast fermentation).
- Determine the level of environmental protection requirements: places with low environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy-duty dust removal equipment, and the investment in organic fertilizer equipment is low. Places with high environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy dust removal plus water curtain dust removal, which can meet my country’s air emission quality standards.
- The price of each model varies according to the degree of automation required. The price of equipment with high degree of automation is correspondingly high, but it can save manpower.
FPC have dedicated in organic fertilizer equipment prodction for many years. You can buy the cost-effective and efficient fertilizer manufacturing machines from us. Welcome to our website for consultation. https://www.fertilizerplantcost.com/