Judging from the current information, the sheep manure organic fertilizer making line is still relatively unfamiliar to everyone. In short, it is similar to the production and processing equipment of cow manure, pig manure and chicken manure organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer process:
- Mix sheep manure with crop straw, and determine how much to add according to the moisture content of sheep manure. According to the fermentation process, the moisture content is within 45%, that is to say, when the material is kneaded into a mass, water can be seen but the water will not drip. , if you loosen the group, it will disperse. Then, the cornmeal and the required strains are added, because the sugar content can be increased to promote the rapid fermentation of the strains.
- Add the configured materials into the material mixing machine for mixing, and the mixing is required to be uniform and transparent without leaving any lumps.
- Then, stack the mixed materials in the fermentation tank or fermentation tank with a width of about 2-6 meters and a height of about 1-1.5 meters. throw.
- Under normal circumstances, the temperature will rise after 2 days of stacking in the fermentation tank, there will be no odor after 2 days, and it will become fluffy and loose after 3 days, and finally after 2 days, the compost will emit fragrance, usually 10 to 15 days to become fat.
- The material moved by the forklift to the crushing process is crushed by the semi and high humidity material crusher, then mixed by the mixer, and transported to the fertilizer granulator by the conveyor for granulation. It is sent to the granules drum dryer by the belt conveyor for drying and drying, and then enters the cooler for cooling, and then the conveyor is sent to the screening machine for screening. More than 95% of the required particles will enter the next process, while about 5% The granules will be transported to the pulverizer to be crushed and re-granulated again, and the granules that meet the standard will enter the coating machine for coating.
Even if the sheep manure is completely processed through the above process, it can be packaged and stored for sale. This is of great benefit to manufacturers and society. Animal manure is not only beneficial to production, but also plays a role in environmental protection.