Bio organic compost production line is a kind of compost which has the function of both microbial compost and organic compost. It is composed of specific functional microorganisms and organic matter, mainly used to remove plant residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) After harmless treatment and decomposition.
The production method and operation process of bio organic compost are as follows:
- The first step in the production process of bio organic compost: the total dosage of selected strains is 0.2% – 0.5%.
- Production process of bio organic compost: preparation and requirements of raw and auxiliary materials:
- Main ingredients: fruit residue, dry bagasse, edible fungus residue, distiller’s grains, sugar residue, vinegar residue, starch residue, cassava residue, citric acid residue, soy sauce residue, monosodium glutamate residue, powder residue, bean curd residue, drug residue, oil residue, oil cake, bran, cottonseed meal, moldy feed, sludge, brewery’s residue, slaughterhouse residue, Ho water (s water), Leftover food, human and animal manure and other materials.
How to turn theses machines into bio composts, go to https://compostturnermachine.com/bio-composter-machine/
- Auxiliary materials: all kinds of crop straws, leaves and weeds, melons and vines, straw, pine hull, peanut hull, sawdust, rice husk powder, rice bran, etc. can be dried, crushed and made into high carbon.
- The proportion of main materials and auxiliary materials is 5:1-3:1.
- The production process of bio organic compost production line is divided into three steps: the water content should be controlled at 60-65%, and the water can only come out by hand holding materials in groups. Bacteria, main materials and auxiliary materials should be mixed evenly. The ambient temperature should be higher than 15 ℃. The stacking area of materials shall not be less than 4 square meters, the width shall be 1.5-2 meters, the height shall be 0.6 meters, and the length shall not be limited.
- The production process of bio organic compost is divided into four steps: composting should be turned at 50 ℃ once a day. If the chimney temperature exceeds 65 ℃, it will be overturned again. The temperature will be controlled below 70 ℃. The temperature of composting will be lower, the material will be loose, the material will not have the original smell, and there will be a little ammonia smell. White hyphae are produced in the pile and decompose.