A Granulation Plant is composed of fertilizer machines to generate fertilizer granules. Granulation machines are among the easiest ways to convert fertilizer in powder form into granules. The granulation lines offered provide two different kinds of technology with regards to pelletizing.
Top Reasons To Incorporate A Granulation Plant For Your Fertilizer Business
Fertilizer granulation plants are of help to process powder fertilizers into high-quality granules. Fertilizers in pellet form offer a rise in economic efficiency when compared to powder fertilizers. Here are one of the main benefits connected with granular fertilizers:
– Using a fertilizer granulation line, you are able to produce both granular and powdery fertilizers. This also means you are able to meet the requirements and different preferences of your own customers.
– Granular fertilizers are simple to transport and store.
– You can include a lot more benefits to your product or service once you coat your pelleted fertilizers to provide a way to increase the nutrients towards the final product.
– Fertilizer granules often supply a higher-level of nutrients to crops in comparison to powdery fertilizers.
– Turning powder fertilizers into pellets or granules really helps to lower environmental pollution.
– Fertilizer granules go longer than powder fertilizers.
What Sort Of Technologies Do Granulation Plants Use To Pelletize Fertilizer Powder?
The granulating machines available either employ wet or dry granulation technologies. Wet granulation line is more best for the processing of wet materials. With this granulation line, powdery materials having a moisture content between 25% and 35% can be utilized. The dry granulation lines are only employed for processing dry powder. This is where materials possess a moisture content that may be below 5%.
On the whole, wet granulation lines are utilized to pelletize organic fertilizers. These pelletizing machines range from the pan granulation machine and the drum fertilizer granulator that use a centrifugal force to attain pelletizing.
The dry granulation lines make use of an extrusion force to accomplish pelletizing. These machines are mainly used to pelletize NPK compound fertilizers. Since these materials have got a low moisture content, through the process of dry-extrusion granulation it will become easy to obtain high-quality compound pelletized fertilizer granules.
Tips About How To Select A Fertilizer Granulation Plant On The Market
When investing within the fertilizer granulation plants, it is important to know that you have various equipment configurations. Both main forms of granule-making lines add a compound or organic fertilizer-producing lines.
Organic Fertilizer Granule Processing Lines
These granulation lines are utilized to produce fertilizer granules from animal manure. When you have animal manure in considerable amounts that you want to change into compost fertilizer, the wet-rotating granulator is ideal to pelletize this waste efficiently.
For small-scale operations, the disc-pan fertilizer machines perform best.
NPK Dry Fertilizer Granulation Plant
In terms of granulating NPK dry fertilizer powder it is advisable to choose a dry granulation line. This equipment involves a fertilizer roller-compactor machine that granulates powder into either pellets or granules. This equipment presses the dry materials into tablets and then crushes the fertilizer into granules or pellets.