My Blog

My WordPress Blog

Which Fertilizers Can Organic Fertilizer Equipment Be Used for?

Which Fertilizers Can Organic Fertilizer Equipment Be Used for?

Organic fertilizer equipment is the equipment for mass production and processing of organic fertilizer. The complete set of equipment covers all equipment from the collection of organic fertilizer raw materials to the packaging and sales of organic fertilizer.

The production of organic fertilizer making machine is mainly used for livestock and poultry manure, etc., using chicken manure, pig manure, sheep manure, cow manure, and organic fertilizer waste as the main raw materials, adding a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, etc. Substances, rice bran, yeast, soybean meal and sugar are fermented for a certain period of time as biological bacteria, under the action of sulfuric acid, mixed and fermented to process biological organic fertilizer.

Powdery organic fertilizer production line

The products produced by the organic fertilizer processing machinery are made of livestock and poultry manure, chicken and pig manure as raw materials, and do not contain any chemical ingredients. However, chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed. The components are excreted with the feces, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.

Use large-scale organic fertilizer fermentation equipment and biochemical technology to accelerate crop straw decay. That is, the method of mixing and adding fast decomposing agent and using fermentation equipment to turn over and ferment can improve the temperature and speed of composting and shorten the period of composting. Generally, 1 kg of quick-rot agent is added per ton of straw, and livestock and poultry manure is added to mix (or 5 kg of urea) to meet the nitrogen required for microbial fermentation. Use the complete set of organic fertilizer fermentation equipment produced to carry out trough flipping fermentation. Improve fermentation efficiency, shorten fermentation cycle and increase production capacity.

Process for Making Powdery Organic Fertilizer from pig Manure

The traditional crop straw fertilization technology has long fermentation time, poor fermentation effect and simple equipment, which is suitable for small-scale application. There are two methods of high temperature accumulation: composting and retting. The straw fermentation method is: first pulverize the straw with a pulverizer machine, but do not adjust the moisture, carbon-nitrogen ratio, pH value and other factors too much. The ratio of raw materials is the key to improve fertilizer efficiency. The suitable carbon and nitrogen ratio for microbial growth activity is 25:1. Therefore, adjusting the ratio of carbon and nitrogen in composting raw materials is an effective measure to accelerate decomposing and improve the humicification coefficient.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *